Hot Tub Things | Supplies, Parts, Accessories

Monday, January 10, 2011

Serial Numbers Locations

Serial number for spas are not hard to find. They could be found in the Equipment compart where all the jet pumps and things are located.

Hotspring serial numbers can be foumd inside the equipment area. It's a white sticker about 3 x 5 inches.

Apollo spas has a metal plate on the side of the spa side panel.

Artic and Coyote spas also have a metal plate on the spa side panel.

now Hotsprings has a rhyme and reason for serial numbers,
For a full year I was trying to figure out and ask my supervisor if the serial numbers on the Artic, Coyote and Apollo spas had a rhyme and reason to it. Too my knowledge there was none or if there was non one new anything about unless you made the spa..Kinda confusing and I'll let you know how.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Cortney I'm desperate for help with what I believe to be a 94 watkins hot spot. I bought the unit last summer replaced the heater core, filled the tub water came to temp and all was good. A few days after we installed the new heater core th jets would come on then kick off within 10 seconds. Do you have any idea what the issue may be? I really miss my hot tub.
    Please help,
    Cortney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a 91 hotsprings/Watkins hot tub. I would imagine it may be a high limit switch that is cutting the jet motor off if the heater is on. the new heater probably pulls more amperage and watts then the old one.

      Delete