Hot Tub Things | Supplies, Parts, Accessories

Monday, January 10, 2011

About Me

First and for most...It's me Pep some of you might know me and some of you might not. If you know me, you know how honest and truthful I can be. So there's going to be no proof reading or editing of this blog what so ever. I've learned in the time of our needs, we rather do business with people who understands or are close to one another. Can't just have any Joe Blow come out and fix things that are broken. We ask around from our family and our friends. Word of mouth advertising always helps in getting things started. If a family mamber trust a repair guy they came across they will recommend him/her to another family member...so on and so forth. Thats what I'm here for..So I'm going to do Spa repair 101 only on Spas I know of and what I came across with in the last 11 years..But If I get too complicated or if things get too confusing. I do make house calls. I'm hoping this is a start too my very own spa repair business. I am just a phone call away to answer questions you might have.

4 comments:

  1. HAVE LEAK IN SMALL CIRCULATION PUMP -- CAN IT BE RESEALED?

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have a third-quarter 2000 Hot Springs Grandee. Is it common for a cirque pump to go bad and tripped the circuit breaker? I unplugged the circ pump wires from the control box and the breaker does not trip but I get a flashing light on the power indicator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like Spaqua Doc isn't doing online help anymore..... Drowned in the overwhelming sea of Harry Homeowner questions perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a suggestion for removing air in the lines of a Hot Spring Sovereign spa purchased in 2008?

    ReplyDelete